We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Electromagnetic Emission from Blitzars and Its Impact on Non-repeating Fast Radio Bursts Most, Elias R., Nathanail, Antonios, Rezzolla, Luciano, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
2. Probability distribution functions of gas surface density in M 33 Corbelli, Edvige, Elmegreen, Bruce G., Braine, Jonathan, Thilker, David, 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
3. The life cycles of Be viscous decretion discs: The case of ω CMa Ghoreyshi, M. R., Carciofi, A. C., Rímulo, L. R., Vieira, R. G., Faes, D. M., Baade, D., Bjorkman, J. E., Otero, S., Rivinius, Th, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. Testing models of stellar structure and evolution - I. Comparison with detached eclipsing binaries del Burgo, C., Allende Prieto, C., 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
5. UVIT Imaging of WLM: Demographics of Star-forming Regions in the Nearby Dwarf Irregular Galaxy Mondal, Chayan, Subramaniam, Annapurni, George, Koshy, 2018, The Astronomical Journal
Selected on Thursday, 11 October 2018 from a total of 905 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.