We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Selecting ultra-faint dwarf candidate progenitors in cosmological N-body simulations at high redshifts Safarzadeh, Mohammadtaher, Ji, Alexander P., Dooley, Gregory A., Frebel, Anna, Scannapieco, Evan, Gómez, Facundo A., O'Shea, Brian W., 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
2. Mass, Radius, and Composition of the Transiting Planet 55 Cnc e: Using Interferometry and Correlations Crida, Aurélien, Ligi, Roxanne, Dorn, Caroline, Lebreton, Yveline, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
3. Magnetic Rayleigh-Taylor instability in radiative flows Yaghoobi, Asiyeh, Shadmehri, Mohsen, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. MESAS: Measuring the Emission of Stellar Atmospheres at Submillimeter/millimeter Wavelengths White, Jacob Aaron, Aufdenberg, Jason, Boley, A. C., Hauschildt, Peter, Hughes, Meredith, Matthews, Brenda, Wilner, David, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
5. Exploring the physics of the accretion and jet in nearby narrow-line Seyfert 1 galaxies Yao, Su, Qiao, Erlin, Wu, Xue-Bing, You, B., 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Selected on Thursday, 26 July 2018 from a total of 844 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.