We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Small Coronal Holes Near Active Regions as Sources of Slow Solar Wind Wang, Y. -M., 2017, The Astrophysical Journal
2. Time-series Spectroscopy of the Oscillating Algol-type Binary AB Cas Hong, Kyeongsoo, Lee, Jae Woo, Koo, Jae-Rim, Kim, Seung-Lee, Lee, Chung-Uk, Park, Jang-Ho, Rittipruk, Pakakaew, 2017, The Astronomical Journal
3. Consistency relations for the Lagrangian halo bias and their implications Chan, Kwan Chuen, Sheth, Ravi K., Scoccimarro, Román, 2017, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. Superwind evolution: the young starburst-driven wind galaxy NGC 2782 Bravo-Guerrero, Jimena, Stevens, Ian R., 2017, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
5. Does the SN rate explain the very high energy cosmic rays in the central 200 pc of our Galaxy? Jouvin, L., Lemière, A., Terrier, R., 2017, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Selected on Thursday, 13 July 2017 from a total of 600 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.