We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Testing the consistency of three-point halo clustering in Fourier and configuration space Hoffmann, K., Gaztañaga, E., Scoccimarro, R., Crocce, M., 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
2. Quantifying the non-Gaussianity in the EoR 21-cm signal through bispectrum Majumdar, Suman, Pritchard, Jonathan R., Mondal, Rajesh, Watkinson, Catherine A., Bharadwaj, Somnath, Mellema, Garrelt, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
3. An Intercomparison Study of Two Proximate Damped Lyα Systems with Residual Flux upon the Lyα Absorption Trough toward Quasars Xie, Xiaoyi, Zhou, Hongyan, Pan, Xiang, Jiang, Peng, Shi, Xiheng, Ji, Tuo, Zhang, Shaohua, Wu, Shengmiao, Zhong, Zhihao, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
4. The late inspiral of supermassive black hole binaries with circumbinary gas discs in the LISA band Tang, Yike, Haiman, Zoltán, MacFadyen, Andrew, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
5. Jet Launching in Resistive GR-MHD Black Hole─Accretion Disk Systems Qian, Qian, Fendt, Christian, Vourellis, Christos, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
Selected on Thursday, 21 June 2018 from a total of 986 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.