We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Galaxy Formation in Sterile Neutrino Dark Matter Models Menci, N., Grazian, A., Lamastra, A., Calura, F., Castellano, M., Santini, P., 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
2. Excitation and charge transfer in low-energy hydrogen atom collisions with neutral oxygen Barklem, P. S., 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
3. Laser-only Adaptive Optics Achieves Significant Image Quality Gains Compared to Seeing-limited Observations over the Entire Sky Howard, Ward S., Law, Nicholas M., Ziegler, Carl A., Baranec, Christoph, Riddle, Reed, 2018, The Astronomical Journal
4. The rotational shear in pre-collapse cores of massive stars Zilberman, Noa, Gilkis, Avishai, Soker, Noam, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
5. Sub-Chandrasekhar-mass White Dwarf Detonations Revisited Shen, Ken J., Kasen, Daniel, Miles, Broxton J., Townsley, Dean M., 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
Selected on Thursday, 8 March 2018 from a total of 1026 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.