We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. The Galaxy Count Correlation Function in Redshift Space Revisited Campagne, J. -E., Plaszczynski, S., Neveu, J., 2017, The Astrophysical Journal
2. Second-order Cosmological Perturbations Engendered by Point-like Masses Brilenkov, Ruslan, Eingorn, Maxim, 2017, The Astrophysical Journal
3. Transit detection of a `starshade' at the inner lagrange point of an exoplanet Gaidos, E., 2017, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. Implications of Galaxy Buildup for Putative IMF Variations in Massive Galaxies Blancato, Kirsten, Genel, Shy, Bryan, Greg, 2017, The Astrophysical Journal
5. A New Approach to the GeV Flare of PSR B1259-63/LS2883 Yi, Shu-Xu, Cheng, K. S., 2017, The Astrophysical Journal
Selected on Thursday, 28 September 2017 from a total of 689 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.