We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. On the Dynamics of the Inclination Instability Madigan, Ann-Marie, Zderic, Alexander, McCourt, Michael, Fleisig, Jacob, 2018, The Astronomical Journal
2. Warped disks during type II outbursts in Be/X-ray binaries: evidence from optical polarimetry Reig, P., Blinov, D., 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
3. Predicting the binary black hole population of the Milky Way with cosmological simulations Lamberts, A., Garrison-Kimmel, S., Hopkins, P. F., Quataert, E., Bullock, J. S., Faucher-Giguère, C. -A., Wetzel, A., Kereš, D., Drango, K., Sanderson, R. E., 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. Probing multi-phase outflows and AGN feedback in compact radio galaxies: the case of PKS B1934-63 Santoro, F., Rose, M., Morganti, R., Tadhunter, C., Oosterloo, T. A., Holt, J., 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
5. The effect of AGN feedback on the migration time-scale of supermassive black holes binaries del Valle, Luciano, Volonteri, Marta, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Selected on Thursday, 29 November 2018 from a total of 919 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.