We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Coexistence of Slow-mode and Alfvén-mode Waves and Structures in 3D Compressive MHD Turbulence Yang, Liping, Zhang, Lei, He, Jiansen, Tu, Chuanyi, Li, Shengtai, Wang, Xin, Wang, Linghua, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
2. The coordinated radio and infrared survey for high-mass star formation - IV. A new radio-selected sample of compact galactic planetary nebulae Irabor, T., Hoare, M. G., Oudmaijer, R. D., Urquhart, J. S., Kurtz, S., Lumsden, S. L., Purcell, C. R., Zijlstra, A. A., Umana, G., 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
3. DEIMOS observations of WISE-selected, optically obscured AGNs Lam, Anson, Wright, Edward, Malkan, Matthew, 2018, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. Improving Hickson-like compact group finders in redshift surveys: an implementation in the SDSS Díaz-Giménez, Eugenia, Zandivarez, Ariel, Taverna, Antonela, 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
5. A type III radio burst automatic analysis system and statistic results for a half solar cycle with Nançay Decameter Array data Zhang, P. J., Wang, C. B., Ye, L., 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
Selected on Thursday, 8 November 2018 from a total of 1030 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.