We meet every Wednesday at 3.30pm in MSI to discuss 5 random astrophysics papers.
1. Supersoft X-Ray Sources Identified with Be Binaries in the Magellanic Clouds Cracco, Valentina, Orio, Marina, Ciroi, Stefano, Gallagher, Jay, Kotulla, Ralf, Romero-Colmenero, Encarni, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
2. Resolving Quiescent Galaxies at z ≳ 2. I. Search for Gravitationally Lensed Sources and Characterization of Their Structure, Stellar Populations, and Line Emission Newman, Andrew B., Belli, Sirio, Ellis, Richard S., Patel, Shannon G., 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
3. Dust cleansing of star-forming gas. I. Has radiation from bright stars affected the chemical composition of the Sun and M 67? Gustafsson, Bengt, 2018, Astronomy and Astrophysics
4. Offsets of Masers with Respect to the Middle of the Perseus Arm and the Corotation Radius in the Milky Way Vallée, Jacques P., 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
5. How Reliable Are the Properties of Coronal Mass Ejections Measured from a Single Viewpoint? Balmaceda, Laura A., Vourlidas, Angelos, Stenborg, Guillermo, Dal Lago, Alisson, 2018, The Astrophysical Journal
Selected on Thursday, 27 September 2018 from a total of 834 papers published last month in ApJ, AJ, MNRAS and A&A.